LIVE
Hey Siri! Play live more and love more by Cat Burns.
Lately my life has been eventful to the point I felt that the world is going faster than usual, I wanted it to pause at least for a while so I could catch up, my life seemed to move without me following suit( crazy right🙄). Being honest with myself, It still feels that way sometimes, I still need that pause but guess what? The world is so cruel that it can’t even let you have a second to gather yourself! It keeps moving. When you mourn, it doesn’t wait for you to get back to your feet, when you’re hungry it doesn’t wait for you to grab some food, when you are confused it confuses you more by moving and leaving you behind with a lot to sort out and deal with not to mention the adjustments you’d have to make to fit in where it’s revolving. It’s just the way it is, it’s been like that and trust me it won’t change, no matter where you are, who you are, what you are going through, the world will keep moving, it’s a sad reality but yes, it will never stop for you to figure it out!
All this made me understand more about what Burns sang in her song. What if we kept moving too? What if we did whatever we want to do when we still got time, what if we lived more and loved more « now »? I read somewhere that « everyday which ends with us breathing has ended well » I agree there are days when you feel like « I’m tired, how am I supposed to keep moving forward while everything is crashing down and life’s gravity pull is great on me? » we all have days like these and nothing guarantees a better tomorrow but trust me even a simple tomorrow is not promised.
This body of ours? It’s not trusted, any day anytime it can fail you, this world we live in? I’ve already said how cruel it is but this gift of life? It shouldn’t be taken for granted and mostly the people we have in our lives, I’ve seen clearly that we won’t have them forever and we won’t also live forever so let’s live more and love more when we are still here and able to do it, after all it’s true that even if tomorrow doesn’t come we’d have at least had today.
So whatever is going on with your life, if the day ends with you still breathing, be grateful and if you get to see tomorrow, don’t take it for granted, live.
~Divine
Awww🥰
ReplyDelete🤗
ReplyDelete