Faith

“Don’t worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will bring it’s own worries” Matthew 6:34

I used to wonder how I am a good Christian if I read the bible and still did exactly the opposite of what it says! A good example would be that verse, for me I worry a lot, not only for tomorrow but the tomorrow after tomorrow too(if you get what I mean!) but today I reflected on that and everything I read and  the gospel songs I listened to, reminded me that God knows it all, that He sees me, that His plans are far better and bigger than what I pray for and that whatever happens faith should overcome it all, not fear.

That made me think of how I can actually put faith before my fears, how can it conquer my worries about tomorrow? The only thing I came up with is to remember everything that actually went well for me, to list all the good things in my life, to be grateful of the people in my life, to appreciate where I am and who I am today.

Today you might also be worried about something, and trust me that doesn’t make you a bad christian, we are human beings and worrying is in our nature but as christians let’s not allow our lives to be led by fear and anxiety, let’s put faith first, and for us to remain faithful we have to keep reminding ourselves of all the good things we had and have.

You might be exhausted, feeling like it’s the end but remember that when there is an end there is a beginning, you can’t go back to the beginning(how things were before) but you can create a new one. Just don’t give up! from that end create a new beginning filled with gratitude, trust me that gratitude will make your faith more firm and you’ll be suprised of how things ain’t actually that bad! You will start to worry less and believe more.

He sees you, be faithful and live.


                                                                          ~Divine


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Emotions

Forgiveness

Firsts